LASIK: Steps Involved 1 of 4
I. What to expect during your LASIK Consultation:
- Your evaluation will take approximately 1 hour.
- The consultation examines the overall health of your eyes. The following
tests are included: Prescription check, Glaucoma Screening, Retinal Exam
and additional Corneal tests are taken.
- Once your candidacy is determined we will discuss with you the actual procedure
along with its risks, benefits and alternatives. All of your questions
will be answered and further discussed if necessary.
- During the day of your evaluation you will have the opportunity to meet
with the Surgeon or our Surgical Coordinator to schedule a date for Lasik.
- Summary of preoperative instructions are listed here:
Preparation for your LASIK proceedure ->